Personal Shopping Training
colour me beautiful trains image consultants, personal stylists and retail staff as Personal Shoppers, transforming then into proactive and knowledgeable fashion consultants.
- By constantly researching the fashion market together with the needs of today’s men and women, colour me beautiful keeps its training current and useful. Our training methods will enable personal shoppers to be proficient in colour analysis and image consulting and thus:
- Speedily assess the customer’s personal style
- Select the most flattering and suitable clothes for the customer
- Enable them to offer the best style advice
- Identify appropriate accessories
- Increase sales of clothing for retailers
Through expert sales training with colour me beautiful your sales staff can learn how to fulfil their maximum potential.
Training options include:
- Developing an appropriate, proactive approach to customers
- How to assist customers efficiently
- How to identify the specific needs of the customer through interpretation of their personal style
- Changing room techniques
- Link-selling skills
- How to close the sale
To discuss your company’s requirements in greater depth, please contact our retail division at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7627 5211 ext. 212.
Retail partners include: Beales, Boots, Confetti, Evans, Great Universal Stores, Habitat, Hobbs, Kaleidoscope, Lalique, Marks & Spencer, Orvis, Specsavers, Tesco, TiGi, TK Maxx, Wallis, Wilkes, Williams & Griffin and more…