Do you find shopping a daunting or frustrating chore rather than a fun and rewarding experience? Maybe we can help? Your personal stylist can teach you how to shop quickly, expertly and efficiently turning a shopping day into an enjoyable and productive time! As a guide, it will usually take no more than three hours to shop for the seasonal additions to your wardrobe. However, many personal shopping trips are for the purposes of buying an outfit and accessories for a particular event. These trips will rarely take more than two hours.
Personal shopping trips can be more fun if you invite along a friend too. Friends can join you at no extra cost. All you are paying for is your personal stylists time. When personal shopping your stylist will:
- Discuss with you beforehand what you want to achieve so that she can research styles and shops to ensure the time spent together is productive and focused.
- Show you how to find clothes and accessories that suit your colouring and body shape perfectly.
- Select clothes which you may have walked past in a shop but which will suit your personality and lifestyle so that you not only look great but feel comfortable and confident wearing them.
- Make sure you don’t overspend! Your personal stylist will take you to shops that suit you, your lifestyle and your budget!
- Help you fill any gaps in your wardrobe and make sure that your clothes mix and match easily so that you make the most of what you buy.
- Find you great deals in the sales but won’t let you buy something that isn’t right for you just because it’s discounted. Mistake-buys are a waste of money!
If you need more confidence to shop for this season’s wardrobe, inspiration to develop a new look or if you need a special occasion outfit with the “wow” factor, a personal shopping trip is for you.
Duration: from 2 hours to a whole day (the choice is yours).
Price: from £40 per hour.
Personal shopping trips can be shared with friends for no extra cost.
Find your nearest personal stylist.