colour & style for the groom
If the groom needs a gentle steer in the right sartorial direction, why not book an appointment with his local colour me beautiful personal stylist? A consultation can help in ensuring that your wedding style and colour scheme is carried through to the groom and complements him too. Best of all, the tips he’ll learn will apply to his every day wardrobe as well!
a groom’s image consultation will show:
- which shades suit his colouring and complement him best
- the best colours for him to wear on his big day to complement both him and his new bride
- how to combine colours and patterns for both formal and casual wear
- the best options for jackets, shirts and trousers for his build and personality
- what to look out for to get the right fit, every time
- how he can develop a co-ordinated wardrobe to ensure that he gets value for money out of his clothing investments
- the best way to wear his hair to suit his face shape and advice on accessories and eyewear to give the all important finishing touches
Duration: 2 hours
Price: From £120
includes: 42 colour fabric swatches in his best colours, a copy of Image Matters for Men plus a personalised summary.
Contact your nearest personal stylist to book.